At Mylestones, the safety and wellbeing of our clients and our employees is our number one priority. In response to the evolving COVID-19 situation, Mylestones has implemented a number of measures to reduce the risk to our employees and our clients.
These measures relate to:
- Cleaning procedures of our services, houses and residential facilities
- Safety precautions to enact if a client or an employee is suspected of or tested positive for COVID-19
- Cancellation of unnecessary events
- Restriction of unnecessary visitors to services, houses and residential facilities
- Regular updates and information-sharing with all employees and clients
Mylestones will continue to respond to the situation as it evolves daily and make sensible and informed decisions in the best interests of our clients and our employees.
This situation is being managed centrally by CPL – Choice, Passion, Life. Please click here for all updates regarding COVID-19.
Click here for CPL Statement dated 20 March 2020.