Find the right person for the job
Mylestones Employment is the recruitment agency you didn’t know you needed. We work across all industries and sectors, creating meaningful employment experiences for people living with disability, injuries and mental health conditions. We have helped hundreds of Australian employers find outstanding people - transforming businesses and lives.
No cost recruitment
We take the work, and cost out of recruiting for your business:
- Candidate screening
- Shortlisting and coordination of interviews
- Work experience and work trials
- Inducting the successful candidate into the role
- Education and training for employees
- Supporting your new employee on-the-job
- Advice on accessing financial incentives, wage subsidies and workplace modifications
Benefits for your business
- Financial incentives & wage subsidies
- Supporting your local community
- No cost recruitment
- Funding for workplace modifications
"At Mylestones they do really care about the jobseekers. It's great to see they put effort into finding the right match for people. We are really happy – Brianna is a great fit for our business."
- Andrew Nankivell, Pink Ribbon Maids
Frequently Asked Questions - Employers
The recruitment process
Our job is to find you the very best candidate for your business. We have a pool of individuals who are skilled and ready to work. Once we have possible candidates lined up, we’ll set up interviews and/or work trials so you can assess their suitability.
The support you receive doesn't stop when we fill the role. As part of our service we can also support your new employee with on-the-job training. If your new employee requires any modifications to the workplace to assist them to fulfil their role.
If required, we can help you provide a welcoming environment for your new employee through training for your wider team - focused on accessibility and inclusion. Learn more about the Mylestones recruitment process.
We will arrange to check in with you (and your new employee) every week, every month or whenever you need it. If something isn’t going as planned, we're only a phone call away to provide the guidance and support you need to get things back on track.
Accessing financial support
When you work with Mylestones Employment, you may be entitled to funding and subsidies that support the placement of your new employee. These include:
- Wage Subsidy Scheme
- Supported Wage System
- Employment Assistance Fund
Learn more about financial incentives.
Will I need to make changes to my workplace?
In most cases, you won't need to make any adjustments to your workplace. But in some cases, modifications or specialised equipment may be required to ensure people with disability or barrier to employment can access your workplace. These can be small things like installing sound reducing devices, making sure you can provide work areas with temperature control or removing loose mats and obvious obstacles around your workplace.
Some examples of workplace modifications:
• An employee in an admin role had a customised desk and ramp installed
• An employee in a kitchen role had had an adjustable, electric bench installed
• Specific computer screens can be provided for employees with a vision impairment
We will work with you to identify what modifications could benefit, and then apply for government funding to assist with these modifications.