Your pathway from school to work
Are you or someone you know about to finish school? For Year 12 students and school leavers, Mylestones offers the School Leaver Employment Supports (SLES) program to build the confidence and skills you need to find a job.
Get job ready with Mylestones
At Mylestones, we believe that with the right support, anything is possible. Whether you want to figure out what to do next, or you just need help getting there, we will work with you to create a plan to reach your career goals.
What programs are available through SLES?
- Coffee cart and barista skills
- Retail market skills
- Landscaping and commercial garden maintenance
- First aid and workplace health and safety training
- Personal branding and presentation
- Travel and driver training
- Communication skills and confidence building
- Life skills including money handling, taking instructions and time management
- Work experience opportunities
- Self-employment development opportunities