Supporting students with disabilities
We work with students with disabilities studying at high school, TAFE or university to transition to the workforce.
We do this by helping them access on-campus support teams and disability officers, as well as the Student Work Experience and Employment Training (SWEET) program, School Leaver Employment Supports (SLES) and University Specialist Employment Partnerships (USEP).
Your pathway from school to work
Are you or someone you know about to finish high school? For Year 12 students and school leavers, Mylestones offers the School Leaver Employment Supports (SLES) program to build the confidence and skills you need to find a job.
Workplace experience and vocational training
The Student Work Experience and Employment Training (SWEET) program offers:
- Tailored pre-employment training including Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses and TAFE qualifications
- One-on-one guidance around goal setting and planning your future
- Opportunities for work experience
- Job-readiness skills including interview practice and resume writing
- Help with an individual job search
- On-the-job/post-placement support and training as required
Are you studying at uni?
Mylestones has partnered with the University Specialist Employment Partnerships (USEP) to provide and deliver on-campus disability employment services.We help by actively seeking opportunities for students with disability or barriers to employment who are graduating or have already graduated to kickstart their career.
"Mylestones Employment supported me from the start. They supported me with my resume and transport between interviews. They helped me get ready for interviews and gave me guidance about applying for jobs; it just made the whole process simpler." - Brittany, Lollipop's Playland & Cafe